Pages

Ashley Graham x SwimsuitsForAll









Wearing: Ashley Graham x SwimsuitsForAll, Vintage visor 

As most of you know, the amazingly beautiful and talented curvy super model Ashley Graham released her own swim collection this summer for Swimsuitsforall! The collection has an array of sexy two piece suits as well as killer one piece's. When it comes to swimsuits I typically go towards a two piece but there was something about this sexy lace up one piece that I had to try. The suit I am wearing is a size 16 and fits perfectly true to size. I LOVE the extra sexy cut out back detail of  suit that lets me add a little flare and show off more of my curves even though I am in a one piece. 

I am also excited to show off my curves for Ashley and the brands #myswimbody movement! It encourages all women regardless of shape or size to toss the cover ups and unveil/embrace their curves. 


xox Margie 



Click through to shop Ashley's collection along with my other swim picks from the brand!