Pages

August Bodysuit Guide










Wearing: Boohoo bodysuit// Skirt// Hat, ASOS shoes (similar), Simply Be bag (similar), Vintage sunglasses (similar), Pink socks 


I love that bodysuits have made a major comeback!! I used to love the trend but never was able to find the anti crop garments in my size. Now that the trend has made it to the mainstream mark a lot of fast fashion brands are offering a wide assortment of bodysuits in all sizes. My favorite place to shot bodysuits right now is Boohoo.com. The brand goes up to a size 3x and offers a bunch of styles at a great cost. For this post I am rocking a size US 16 bodysuit and the fit is perfect. The super comfortable nude piece allows for me to play up the pink mini dress and accessories. For an instant fashion forward look try to wear a full outfit of tone on tone colors. Tip: sometimes the torsos of the bodysuits run small so I recommend sizing up. 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop the look and my bodysuit picks now!