Pages

Margie Plus Rue 107









LOOK 2 


Wearing: (look 1) Rue 21 dress, JcPenny Jacket, ASOS shoes, Vintage sunglasses. (look 2) Rue 107 top/swimsuit, vintage shorts, Boohoo boots. 


I am such a HUGE fan of the amazing size inclusive brand Rue 107. For those of you new to the brand , Rue 107 is a NYC based contemporary women's brand who has fabulous stand out pieces that are are not only well made but have reasonable price tags. As a plus size woman that wants to fashionably show off my curves, Rue 107 has me covered. I decided to style the pink dress a little more Rockabilly with the western inspired jacket and block heels.
a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of hosting a book drive and day party event in NYC with the fabulous Ty Hunter (@tytryone aka Beyonce's stylist!). For the occasion I rocked this off the shoulder striped bathing suit worn as a top with cut off jeans. The boots I am wearing are super comfortable and only $40 at Boohoo! Tip: When ordering Rue 107 you can play with the size even though they go up to a size 3x. Since everything is made of stretch you can usually size one or two sizes down if needed and still make the look work! 

xox Margie 



Click through to shop some more awesome summer finds!