Pages

Margie Plus Fashion Nova

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/03/margie-plus-fashion-nova.html

Wearing: Fashion Nova Jacket, Dress, Boots, Vintage Sunglasses (similar)

I am a sucker for any brand that offers cute and affordable plus size clothing that lets me play with my look. The weather here in NYC was a perfect 70 degrees last week prompting a fast forward look into my spring wardrobe. I opted for a Yeezy inspired look with a micro-mini off the shoulder sweater dress paired with tan patent leather booties. The satin bomber adds a little bit of flash and is a size 3x. Tip: Switch up your look by wearing your bomber low slung off your shoulders or tying around your waist for a bang. 

xox Margie 


Get 15% off Fashion Nova online when you use code : MARGIEPLUS15



Click through to shop some more of my favorite nude and bomber combos in plus...