Pages

Margie Plus Urban Cowgirl







Wearing: Forever 21 Skirt / sunglasses/ top / , Hat (vintage), Shoes (similar), Purse (Vintage Chanel) 

Recently I have been playing with ways to accessorize my mini skirt obsession. Since it is SUPER humid and hot in New York City at the moment I have been on the hunt for light layering pieces to beat the heat. I am obsessed with the fishnet trend and funky ways to pair them with outfits to take them to the next level. My current outfit is giving major Cowgirl vibes with this awesome vintage leopard cowboy hat with matching leopard heels. The killer stretch pleather skirt is from Forever 21 and fits like a glove at a size 2x! Tip: Try pairing a pair of colored fishnets under your next mini skirt or denim short outfit. If you are too scared to rock this trend try easing your way in by adding fishnet ankle socks with your heels. 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop the look! ...