Pages

Margie Plus Pop Of Color Winter







 Wearing: Boohoo Jacket, Torrid Jeans, Amazon Top/Hat, Forever 21 Shoes, Shades 

It is safe to say that this was one of the coldest winters so far for the record books in NYC. It went from 0 to 100 real quick and my outfits needed to adjust! Since the winter weather is a bit dreary I always like to spice up my cold wardrobe with pops of color. I am obsessed with this faux fur jacket from Boohoo.com which I ended up ordering in the size 20 so that it has a little bit of an easier fit. My go to jeans are always the Torrid jegging because they are not only super stretch and comfortable the fit is perfect for my body shape. Tip: Easily brighten up your winter wardrobe with pops of bright colors in your accessories with a bold color to ease into the fun trend.  

xox Margie