Pages

Margie Plus Party Season








 Wearing: Eloquii Dress/Jacket, Simply Be boots 


With all of the holiday festivities going on this month you are bound to be going to more then a few semi formal functions. Here in NYC, events are lined up back to back so I have been on the hunt for the perfect party dresses to add to my arsenal. I first saw this dress when I was shooting the Eoquii holiday campaign with fellow blogger babes and fell in love with the bold design! I am living for a one shoulder moment lately. Originally the dress came in a midi length but since I love mini dresses so much hemmed mine shorter. I paired with these over the top metallic slouch boots from Simply Be to top off the look since they are a total statement and actually fit my calf. 





Click through to shop some fun and glitzy dresses of the moment perfect for any party!