Pages

Margie Plus PrettyLittleThing







Wearing: PrettyLittleThing Dress, Beret, Choker 

I was so excited when I discovered the fast fashion brand PrettyLittleThing! I love the edgy looks paired with the killer price from the UK based brand. PLT started out with a SHAPE line that accommodates bottom heavy curves up to a size 16 as well as their Plus+ line that goes up to a size 22. I chose this red satin maxi dress because I absolutely loved the bold color and the grecian feel of the cut with the added leg slits. To maximize the show stopping nature of the look I went for an all tonal look and paired with a bright beret and matching slouch boots. To add a bit of sparkle I love to add a sparkly choker or earring to take it to the next level! Tip: Try dressing down the look for the weekend with sneakers and a military jacket. 

xox Margie 



Click through to shop similar looks! ...