Pages

Teal, Sequins, and Ice Cream













Wearing: Vintage bomber (similar), DIY Simply Be skirt , Modcloth bag (similar), Forever 21 shoes (similar

As the weather turns from summer to fall my wardrobe is slowly going through the transition as well. Thankfully here in NYC we have had some continuous warm streaks and I can still pull off my mini skirt and open toe shoe combo. My boyfriend and I found this awesome teal satin bomber that happened to have my moms name ' Denise' embroidered on the chest so it was obviously a must buy! Inspired by the bold color jacket I wanted to create a tone on tone outfit. With that in mind I DIY'd a wrap skirt out of last falls Simply Be sequin dress. Paired with super comfortable white platforms and the stand out ice cream bag from Modcloth I was ready. For a pre fall look try playing with tone on tones like I did or adding some flashy fabrics like satin and sequins into your daytime wardrobe. 

xox Margie