Pages

The Perfect Eloquii Winter Legging!











Wearing: Eloquii coat & Pants, Boohoo boots, Forever 21 necklace, Brahmin clutch 

Winter is approaching and I am on the lookout for some essential wardrobe pieces. I have been on the hunt for the perfect winter legging for as long as I can remember. Something with a high waist and thick enough to keep me warm while still holding me in a bit to give more shape. I loved the way the  Eloquii 'miracle' leggings looked online but was a little skeptical still on how the fit would be. As soon as my new pants and shearling jacket came in the mail and tried them on I was hooked! The leggings are beyond comfortable and the black shearling jacket allows for you to choose if you would like it in a crop or a full length jacket! To make the look have a rocker edge I paired with my new platform Boohoo.com booties and a vintage rocker tee. 



Shop the look here…