Pages

Sweaters and Thigh High Boots










Wearing: Eloquii top/ sweater /boots, Ty Scott Label shorts (custom), Boohoo bag, Forever 21 necklace (similar)

Bold sweaters are a favorite of mine come fall! Especially ones that are a little longer and allow me to wear my signature micro mini skirts and shorts underneath for as long as possible. I love this one because it gives me a strong print and can easily be dressed up or down. If you are a plus size girl with wider then 'standard' calfs like me then you are constantly on the search for thigh high boots that will actually fit! Eloquii has answered our calls and has launched a shoe line!! These boots are literally a dream fit because they are a few inches wider then my actual calf for an even looser fit which allows for chunky socks. 





Click through to shop the look and some awesome plus size sweaters! …