Pages

Say Yes to the Sweater Dress!







Wearing: Long Tall Sally sweater dress, Bauble Bar necklace (similar), ASOS hat (similar), Boohoo backpack ,Kicks USA Nike Roshe run shoes 

Every Fall, I quickly become obsessed with finding super comfortable sweater dresses!  I recently discovered the UK brand Long Tall Sally and am totally loving the clothes. Their size 16 runs a little big so I am able to rock the pieces that are specifically tailored for women 5'8"tall. If you are on the taller side like I am, finding shirts and sweaters with extra long sleeves is really hard so LTS is a lifesaver. I belted this super comfortable oversized knit dress to give a shorter effect and added one of my favorite pop art pink necklace for a touch of a statement. My signature day to day look errand look involves my Nike's and backpack combo so I love mixing the look up with pops of color. 

xox Margie 



Click through to shop a similar look ! ..