Pages

Same Jacket, Different Story










Wearing: Eloquii skirt & jacket (similar), Vintage knit top, Urban Outfitters shoes, Modcloth bag similar, hair clips

Sometimes you find an awesome jacket that you find yourself wearing over and over again. I love finding a great staple piece that I can wear with anything. For instance, this amazing tan crop trench I got from Eloquii last season is super comfortable and is easily dressed up or down. I wanted to to take the piece and show a newly styled outfit so decided to pair it with this color block knit number. The all knit skirt is also from eloquii and I did a quick DIY to make it into a signature mini. I am trying to find any excuse to still wear some of my awesome statement sandals from summer so every so often I will winterize them by simply adding socks to the look. Having short hair at times can be boring! To make my look a little more playful so I have been accessorizing with barrettes and been loving the 90s look.  

xox Margie 




Shop a similar look here …