Pages

Holiday Outfit Fun With maurices!

















Wearing: maurices top & ponte pants, Vintage fur (similar), ASOS clutch (similar), Forever 21 heels (similar), Bauble Bar necklace



The holiday season is in full swing and if your anything like me the massive holiday party invites have been rolling in. With this in mind maurices asked me to style an outfit of my choice from the brand that shows how I would celebrate the holidays. When shopping the site I instantly fell in love with the idea of a sheer glitzy tank that would work great under a faux fur paired with a dressed up legging. Since I am generally not a huge fan of pants I am often on the lookout for a comfortable dressed up legging to combat the cold and excitingly enough I found an assortment of awesome embellished legging finds (look HERE).