Pages

Holiday Blogger Weekend With Catherines Plus Sizes!






Wearing: TopVest / pants / Shoes

Wearing: Top / Pants / Necklace 

Wearing: Jacket / TopShoes / Necklace


Wearing: Top/ Pants /Slippers

Blogger Babes instagrams : @plusjones / @itsmekellieb@ceceolisa / @gorgeousingrey / @iambeauticurve

Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend a blogger holiday weekend with Catherines Plus Size and some of my favorite blogger babes in upstate NYC! Leading the weekend was my sister from another mister, Kellie Brown of the blog And I Get Dressed. From crafting table center pieces, to making fresh jam with KERBER Farms, and learning how to make craft cocktails with @liquidlabnyc we did it all! For each festivity we got to style our own looks from the brands collection that was then shot by the super talented @lydiahudgens. I have included some of my Snapchat videos (username: Margieplus) below so you get an idea of some of our shenanigans! 


#holidaywithcatherines


SNAPCHAT: MARGIEPLUS