Pages

Margie takes Oslo












Wearing: Faux Fur from Macys (similar), Thrifted Sweater (similar) and shorts (similar), Knit tights, Dorothy Perkins boots (similar

For those of you not familiar with my instagram and have not seen my latest posts, I have spent the month of December abroad in Norway! My boyfriend Harald is from a suburb outside of Oslo and we have spent the month exploring, playing a few shows in the city, and celebrating the holidays with his amazing family. Some of the festivities included attending a show at the famous Opera house on the water, skiing at Hafjell & Lillihammer, and performing some of my new songs at the Vulkan Arena! I also got the chance to meet up with fellow plus size blogger Gisella of www.gisellafrancisca.com  who is living in Oslo. We met up for coffee at the luxury store off main street called YME. The weather was surprisingly warm so my go to outfit was a crop fur, beanie, booties, with some type of bold sweater.

I love Oslo and cant wait to come back soon! 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop a similar look.. 










Insta Oslo


Gingerbread house in Lillehammer








Backstage with my dancers at Vulkan Arena!