Pages

Main Street Oslo and my #OOTD










Wearing: Vintage Jacket  (similar) and sweater, NYC hat (similar), American Apparel thigh highs, ASOS boots 

One of the coolest streets to see in Oslo is its historical 'Main Street', which leads to the castle where the King and Queen of Norway reside. To try an capture this storybook street we did an #OOTD post at it. You may notice in the top picture the old Freia chocolate factory! The weather two weeks ago in Norway was actually quite warm for the winter so I was able to get away with my favorite sweater dress and thigh high sock look. Both the sweater and the jacket I found for under $20 at the thrift store. The jacket is a mens vintage bomber size XL and fits great. Every winter I love to bust out my collection of oversized sweaters that keep me warm but can also be a statement. Tip: Try looking in the mens section for jackets..especially bombers as they run larger. 




Click through to shop a similar look and some awesome winter sweaters!….