Pages

Bomber Jacket and Skinny Jeans









Wearing: Vintage bomber (similar) & shirt, Torrid jeans, Cole Haan shoes (similar), Vintage backpack (similar)

So I just dyed my hair Pravana Neon Yellow a few days ago! I wanted to test the bold look out before I decided on my main hair color for NYFW.  Now that we are back in NYC from spending a month abroad I thought it was about time I go through my clothes for some very pre-spring cleaning. While doing so I discovered a favorite stretch denim of mine from torrid. Ever since I go these a few years back I was struggling for them to fit and to my surprise I recently tried them on and they fit! Harald and I have been cooking all our meals at home and trying to be more active and it looks like slowly but surly I am fitting into my clothes WAY better! To debut these new fitting jeans I paired with a classic satin bomber jacket and tan open toed booties. Lastly to top it off the red bag I am wearing is from a vintage store in Lillihammer Norway for $6... which was a major score! 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop a similar look…