Pages

Asos Cacoon Coat


'The oversized style jacket has been a star both on and off the runway!'...








Wearing: Asos jacket & Booties, Thrifted jeans (similar) & shirt, Hat, Kixies socks

I absolutely LOVE this cacoon coat I received from ASOS. The oversized style jacket has been a star both on/off the runway and I am so excited to find this killer look in plus sizes. Since the brand generally runs big for me I went with a size US 16. 
I always like to give my outfits a little bit of edge so I paired the cream coat with my go to light denim shorts. Thankfully the weather has been warmer then expected so I can get away with a sheer layer of thigh highs on my legs. This ASOS boots are way more comfortable then expected and the faux snake print has patches of gold metallic details throughout! 

xox Margie 





click through to shop a similar look…