Pages

70s Vibes in Forever 21













Wearing: Forever 21 dress, vintage top, Simply Be vest/purse/shoes , American Apparel socks

As a fashion-loving women I have definitely taken notice to the huge 1970s fashion influence taking place in the industry. For this look, I wanted to play with the trend a little by livening up this little faux leather jumper dress from Forever 21 I got a few weeks back. I paired the dress with the pop of color turtleneck that I found while vintage shopping in Norway. You will probably also be seeing these Simply Be booties more often. They made a debut in my last blog post and I am LOVING the heel height and the print..they can go with anything! Tip: When I got the Forever 21 dress it was a little long for my liking so I cut the hem up a few inches and used the scrap fabric to make my headband! 


xox Margie