Pages

Brown Leather Jacket



' From boyfriend jeans to a micro mini, this brown faux leather jacket can work with it all!' 







Wearing: Eloquii jacket,  Boohoo skirt, ModCloth boots, Simply Be clutch, Vintage hat (similar)

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am LOVING the 1970s trend that has become popular again the last few seasons. With the trend in mind, I wanted to rock this total throwback faux leather jacket from Eloquii in the most perfect brown. I have been wanting to test out these knee high boots from ModCloth and I am happy to say they are super comfortable and worked great for this brown on brown combination. The weather in NYC the last few weeks have been actually showing some warm temperatures and allowing me to rock my micro mini skorts from Boohoo I love so much. All three pieces can be worn together or become new outfits on their own! 

xox Margie 


Click through to shop the look and more...