Pages

Birthday Look 2016











Wearing: Ashley Stewart jacket & skirt, ModCloth bag & sunglasses, Helmut Lang booties (similar), ASOS hat (similar), Forever 21 necklace (similar) 

It is my Birthday week and I am beyond excited! Nothing says 'Birthday' like an awesome tulle skirt. Since coming back from Norway the first of January, so many cool things have happened! I got engaged to my love, shot my next music video, and hit the streets for NYFW. For my Birthday look I wanted a fun and flirty statement look perfect for both celebrating and NYFW. The jacket and skirt are both from Ashley Stewart and are a size 1x. I DIYd the underneath of the skirt to be a little shorter with a gold ole' pair of scissors. 
I have also been living for a good accessory and this awesome London bag and killer shades are from ModCloth. To top the look off, I added a nude beanie for warmth and a statement necklace for a touch of bling. Tip: When it comes to tulle, play around with dressing it up for a night out or down for a more comfortable cute look with converse and crop sweater. 

xox Margie 


Click through to shop the look and more ! ...