Pages

Harald Proposed! OMG...Im Engaged






I am BEYOND excited to announce that last Saturday night, February 6th 2016, my amazing Norwegian music producer boyfriend Harald proposed to me! We have only been back a month in NYC since visiting both our families in Washington State and Norway. The date marked our second anniversary since the day we met and Harald booked us a late night reservation at the hot NYC restaurant ABC Kitchen. Midway through the dinner, he asked the waitress to take a photo of us and he walks over to me. I begin to get up when I look to my right and see Harald down on one knee gazing at me Starry-eyed while pulling a ring box out of his pocket which contents include his great grandmother's ruby red ring. (I guess he got the ring from his mom Annik while we were on our month long stay in Norway over Christmas). Harald then proceeded to list off reasons why he loved me and how I make him a better person followed by " Margie, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?". I, of course, screamed YES and began to sob. The restaurant cheered us on as he grabbed me to kiss his fiancĂ©! I am so lucky to have found a partner that is so loving, supportive,talented, and beautiful inside and out. 

Before the dinner, I was sure to get a few pictures of my #ootd even tho it was pretty low light. I am obsessed with the new Eloquii dress and Simply Be fur combo I am wearing. Needless to say, the planning has already begun and we are thinking about a Spring/Summer 2017 affair here in NYC! Be sure to follow my wedding journey on Instagram @margieplus and Snapchat @margieplus and hashtag #margieplus and #margieplusharald 

xox Margie 




 Wearing: Eloquii dress, Simply Be faux fur, Forever 21 heels, Boohoo hat


 Click through to shop the proposal look and others below! ...