Pages

Spring Jackets: The Duster










Wearing: Boohoo jacket (similar) & dress (similar) , Simply Be shoes & bag, Bauble Bar earrings, Thrifted hat

My favorite time of the year is here! Spring in NYC is the most beautiful season. Not only is it warm enough during the day to wear shorts, but the night breeze allows for some light layering. I find that my most worn spring jacket is usually some type of crop moto jacket. This year I am trying to transition my wardrobe into some light weight dusters. The length and movement of a duster are a great addition to anyones look. I love the soft pink hue of this Boohoo jacket paired with the black and grey outfit. These gladiator heels from Simply Be are actually super comfortable and come in a tan version as well. Tip: Try out a solid cap that matches your jacket color for an instant street style edge. Mini dress + duster + cap + gladiator heels= Spring essential look !


xox Margie 


Click through to shop the look and more! …