Pages

Stripe Shorts for Spring




 




 Wearing: Eloquii top & shorts, Forever 21 shoes, Vintage bag (similar)

I took the printed shorts plunge! I love myself a pair of classic short shorts but wanted to expand my short options for the warmer weather. At first I was hesitant to wear such bold stripes around my waist but after trying them on for the first time I was hooked! Both the top and shorts are from one of my fave  online retailers, Eloquii and are SUPER comfortable. The shorts are made of all stretch material and have an array of print options. I went for a more nautical and patriotic look by going with a red white and blue combo. I am obsessed with the off the shoulder trend. The classic feminine cut was making waves all over the fall NYFW runway and I am loving the look for spring. Outfit note, the shorts run a bit long so I cuffed them to get a higher cut short. Tip: Pair high waist or printed shorts, an off the shoulder top, and platform sandals for an easy go to spring look! 


click through to shop the look! ….