Pages

My New Music Video 'So Bad' Premiered on Galore Today!





I am beyond excited to share with all of you my music video and single 'So Bad' that just premiered on Galore Magazine. I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on this project and make it happen! The video was directed by the amazing Loic Maes and asst. Anthony Prince with production by the epic Good Company who produced hits like Beyonce's LEMONADE. Dante Blandshaw and Kat Morgan for your beautiful space at Westrock studios and taking the stunning cover photo. 

Assad for always holding down the fashion and taking me to the next level! Bellair for creating visually stunning hair and Damion Gerardo for the on point makeup. My dancer Jay who gives me life with his movements in this video and all of my vixens for staying HOTT! The fashion made possible by my friends at Vfiles and KTZ, thank you for the amazing pieces. 


Lastly I want to thank all of my friends and family ( Mom, Yusef, Bobby, Chase, Ash, Baard, etc yall know who you are) for the constant love, support, and encouragement! 



Be sure to check out my new music video and Galore feature! 



xox Margie 







Interview via: Galoremag.com 



Margie is definitely one to watch.

She was a stylist and plus-size blogger when she started collaborating musically with her Norwegian fiancé, Harald, two years ago. And now, she’s working with the same behind-the-scenes music industry powerhouses as Rihanna and Beyoncé to get her singing career off the ground.
Yes, you read that right — Margie’s new video, “So Bad,” shares a production team with Beyoncé’s “Lemonade.” And she’s got the same hairdresser as Rihanna. Loic Maes, who’s worked with Lady Gaga, Steven Klein and Steven Meisel, directed her latest video, which premieres exclusively below.
Get to know Margie, because she’s not going anywhere.
Galore Editorial: Photo by Amber Asaly/ Style by Phil Gomez/ Hair Bellair/ Makeup Suede Harris