Pages

Margie and ASOS US Summer Style Questions!











Wearing: ASOS dress // jacket // clutch // sunglasses // chocker (similar)

I am so excited to share with you that I will be partnering up with ASOS here in the US to answer all of your summer style questions! From how to rock high-waist shorts or what to wear to a summer wedding, I'm here to help. Comment below or on my instagram of the above pictures to see if your questions will be answered on ASOS.com soon! 

For this look I wanted to show a fun way to brighten up your summertime evening wear!  I love how the lace jacket keeps you cool while letting you layer in an interesting way despite the heat. I am also LOVING chokers for summer and feel that it is an easy way to accessories your look in a new way. Tip: For a comfortable yet dressed up look this summer try out a scuba dress (or scuba anything) like this one!  

xox Margie 


Click through to shop fun evening looks!