Pages

Summer Jackets













Wearing: Simply Be jacket/ top / shoes / purse, Modcloth shorts/necklace (similar), Vintage sunglasses

Most of you can agree that in the midst of a hot summer day the last thing you want to put on is a jacket, even if it does compliment your outfit. Now that summer is in full swing I am finding myself missing the endless style opportunities that come along with the cooler temperature. With that in mind I set out on a hunt to find lightweight and fashionable jackets that I can rock in the heat! This super thin chambray trench from Simply Be is super versatile and comfortable! I wanted to play off the denim of the jacket and went with matching denim sandals and my signature high waist denim shorts. When searching for the perfect summer jacket it is important to find something that is both light and breathable. I like to go for either crepe dusters, thin bombers, or longline vests. Tip: for an extra bold look try pairing the jacket and denim sandals with a matching denim button down. 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop some of my summer jacket picks…