Pages

Margie Plus ASOS: How to Boss Mom Jeans!




Check me out now on www.ASOS.com to see the full article and shop more of the awesome ASOS Curve line HERE


Wearing: Jeans/top/shoes/choker 

"For a dressed-up mom jeans look, I wanted to add a touch of glamour to the oversized pants. I went for a killer OTS top that accentuates my neckline and waist. I topped off the look with matching black platforms and a bold red lip. Tip: Since mom jeans generally lack in shape a bit, I recommend going for a look that accentuates your waist like a crop top or formfitting bodysuit."





CASUAL


Wearing: jeans / top / jacket / shoes / hat

"For a casual weekend look, I went with a classic white tee and bomber jacket pairing. Again, I knotted my shirt to give a crop effect and accentuate my waist since mom jeans typically hide your shape. For an instant casual look, team 'em with a light bomber jacket and contrasting cap. Oh, and a crucial product tip: here I'm pictured in a US size 16 jean and the standard fit is oversized. For a more fitted jean, I recommend sizing down." 

Follow the fashion fun on @margieplus @asos_us @asos #asseenonme! 

xox Margie 


Shop the look now! …