Pages

Margie Plus NYFW and Gwynnie Bee










LOOK 2 





Wearing: Full Gwynnie Bee 

New York Fashion Week is soon coming to an end. The countless runway shows and fashion parties have been insanely amazing, packed with countless celebrities and the 'who's who' of the fashion world. My favorite part of NYFW every season is cataloguing all of the attendees street style photos online. 
When attending a NYFW event, its all about the street style shot outside the event. 
 Finding fashion forward outfits to catch the attention of street style photographers is not always the easiest task, especially in plus size! With that I took the challenge to find street style standout looks from some of my favorite brands. 
My first stop on the street style adventure is subscription based brand Gwynnie Bee! I love GB because you can stock up on a bunch of awesome styles from assorted brands risk free. The first outfit I styled was a statement stripe dress I belted into a mini. I paired the look with matching blue sunglasses and a bold blue jacket. Everyone knows that print on print outfits have been the rage for summer and fall. I styled this two piece set by cropping the top and pinning the short hem. 

xox Margie