Pages

Stepping Out With Simply Be!









As most of you know from my outfit posts Simply Be is one of my favorite plus size brands out there! They recently asked me to style some new looks for their fall #stepout campaign and talk a little about what I love to do in NYC! 

New York City is such an inspiring place. From amazing food to one of a kind shopping, New York has something for everyone. Whether it is my neon hair to my bold clothing, I love to make a statement. I fell in love with this satin bomber at first sight. You can easily dress it down with a pair of skinny jeans or throw it over a glitzy dress for a night out. The jumpsuit is awesome because it is not only a statement look in itself with the bold stripes but it is super comfortable! 

When I first moved to the city I lived in the West Village two blocks away from Carrie Bradshaw's infamous apartment and stop in 'Sex And The City'. There is nothing like a Saturday spent grabbing coffee at Joe's and strolling the magical tree lined streets of the West Village.



xox Margie