Pages

Margie Plus Winter Looks w/ Torrid



Look 1







Look 2 





Wearing: Look 1- Torrid Sweater, Skirt (similar) Jacket (similar), Boots (similar), Look 2- Torrid Jeans, Jacket, Boots (similar) 


With the recent frigid weather of the New Year I have had to start integrating new layers and interesting combinations into my wardrobe. Both of the outfits are from one of my favorite plus size stores, Torrid. The first look I wanted to pair a few equally bold pieces and see how I could make them work. The all black and white pallet of the jacket, top, and booties allow for the green sequin skirt to shine. For the second look I wanted a refresh of the classic denim on denim canadian tuxedo. The whole look is super comfortable because the denim looks are made with lycra so have a bit of stretch to work with my curves. To accessorize I of course went with the matching choker for a look that can be easily dressed up or down. 

Tip: For a dressed up winter weekend look try pairing a glitzy skirt with a cozy sweater and booties to stay warm and make a statement. 



 Click through to shop more glitzy skirts and sweater combo's!