Pages

My Top 16 Looks From 2016!

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/01/my-top-16-looks-from-2016.html

Walking the runway for Ashley Nell Tipton in NYC!


#1- Gold Sequins 


#2 - All Pink Everything 


#3- Boyfriend Jeans & Fierce Faux Fur


 #4- White Statement Coat  


#5- Floral Off The Shoulder


#6- Stripe Bodycon 


#7- Gold Jacket and Tulle 


#8- Skinny Jeans & Bomber

#9- Monochromatic Forest Green



#10- Nautical Inspired Double Breasted Blazer 

 

#11- My Surprise Engagement Outfit !  


#12- Yellow & Burgundy Color Combo 


#13- All Denim All Day


#14- Mom Jeans & Justin Bieber 


#14- Stripe One Piece 


#16- All Yezzy Nuetrals 

Now that we are settled into the second week of the new year I can finally recap the whirl wind that was 2016. Like most, there were high and lows but all in all 2016 was a year of growth for me both personally and in my career. Some of the major 2016 highlights are that I got engaged to my norwegian soulmate Harald, I began writing the plus size content for Yahoo Style, and shot a music video with the amazing director Loic Maes for my song 'so bad' and premiered it on Galore Magazine!  

In 2017 stay tuned for more fashion forward and fun takes on plus size fashion and my new music that I will be releasing in the next few months! 

xox Margie  




Click through to shop some of my fave plus size looks of the moment!