Pages

Margie Plus Daytime Glitz With Debshops!

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/02/margie-plus-daytime-glitz-with-debshops.html



 Wearing: Debshops Top / Jeans, Vintage bomber (similar), ASOS heels   

As most of you know, I am a HUGE fan of anything sequin. With my collection of glitzy statement pieces growing by the day, I am looking at new ways to switch up how I typically wear sequins. The pictured outfit is from DEBSHOPS and cost under $100 total! Since NYFW is quickly approaching and I am not afraid of breaking some fashion 'rules', I wanted to give a daytime spin on the statement night time top. This was done by pairing an AMAZING high waist destroyed denim, kitten heels for running around, and a casual but warm bomber jacket. 

xox Margie 





Click through to shop a similar look …