Pages

Margie Plus Rainbeau Curves

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/02/margie-plus-rainbeau-curves.html

Look 1




Look 2




Wearing: Rainbeau Curve Look 1-bra, legging, shoes, jacket. Look 2: jacket, shorts, hat, shoes

 Over the last year I have been building a better relationship between myself and working out. I decided that instead of being so negative towards working out I wanted to change my thinking and embrace praising my body with exercise. Part of the way I made working out fun is by still getting to express my fashion sense through my workout clothes. I absolutely love the above two looks because they are bright and bold just like me. As most of you know, along with fashion I am trying to build myself as a music artist. I recently had the exciting opportunity to have Rainbeau Cuves use my new single 'Think About It' available on Spotify and iTunes now for their new video lookbook! 


Want to shop the new collection? Have no fear! enter in MARGIEPLUS15 at www.rainbeau.com or a 15% discount on your order! 


xox Margie