Pages

Margie Plus Gwynnie Bee February Picks

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/02/margie-plus-gwynnie-bee-february-picks.html 









 


Wearing Gwynnie Bee: Look 1, Look 2 ,Look 3, Look 4, Look 5, Look 6, Look 7, Look 8, Look 9, Look 10 

I am so exited to share that I am teaming up with Gwynnie Bee each month to bring you my influencer first review selects. For those of you not familiar with the brand, GB is a subscription based plus size clothing store that allows you to rent out awesome looks as often as you would like for a monthly fee. I had the opportunity to model all of the looks at the Gwynnie Bee HQ to try out and review how each piece fits. The pictured looks are 10 GB closet items that got 5 stars across the board on fit/style and have linked them above. 

xox Margie 


Check my Facebook Live video interview below with GB staffer Jamie and find the rest of the subscription looks at www.GwynnieBee.com...