Pages

What To Wear To a Spring/Summer Wedding

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/03/what-to-wear-to-springsummer-wedding.html



Wearing: Simply Be Dress, Jacket, Heels (similar), Bag, Necklace 

It's that time of the year again...WEDDING SEASON! Over the last few years especially, as soon as spring hits NYC love is in the air and everyone seems to be getting hitched. As most of you know, this year I am one of those annoying brides and am getting married in June to my music producer fiance Harald aka @supervillainmusic. Since I still have a few weddings to attend as a guest before my big day, I wanted to do a style session around what to wear to a spring/summer wedding. 
I am a huge fan of a statement shift dress, it looks great on all body types and is easily dressed up. As soon as I saw this gold jacquard Simply Be dress I knew I had to have it! I paired with a blingy necklace, glitzy shoes, and a faux tuxedo blazer to dress up the occasion look. If you are not a huge fan of dresses, have no fear! A fashionable jumpsuit can look just as glam paired with the right accessories. 

Have an upcoming wedding and need to find something cute and plus size quickly? Check out the Simply Be wedding shop for more looks HERE <3

xox Margie 



Click thorough to shop the look and more! ....