Pages

Margie Plus Festival Season Kickoff


 
Wearing: Simply Be satin suit jacket / shorts, top, shoes, Vintage bag, Shades (similar) 

I had the most magical weekend in Palm Springs at Coachella music festival! Not only did I perform twice @galore magazine parties I got to hang with pop royalty. Coachella is the kickoff to festival season and this was my first time attending. After navigating the city and the events, I feel like I learned a lot about the do's for festivals. Below are my top 5 tips to navigating your next occasion! I loved this Simply Be outfit because I tailored the pant set into shorts to accommodate the scorching heat! The jacket is a perfect throw on for when it gets a little chilly at night with comfortable platform heels!
1. Wear comfortable shoes! If you are set on a heel moment make sure to find a livable pair of platforms. I say this is also the perfect moment to try out some cute combat boots.
2.Wear a bathing suit under your clothes or throw it in your bag, you never know who's pool you will end up at! 
3. Make sure to pack some lite layering, as soon as the sun goes down you will want something to keep you warm. 
4. Always have sunscreen and water to survive long days in the sun. 
5. Be prepared to not go home after going to the festival and party hopping. Off the shoulder and printed sets are an easy and comfortable stand out looks that transition from day to night!   

Looking for festival ready looks in plus size? Click HERE to check out the Simply Be event wear guide. 

xox Margie 


Click through to shop my look! ..