Pages

Margie Plus Gwynnie Bee April Picks


http://www.margieplus.com/2017/04/margie-plus-gwynnie-bee-april-picks.html







 


 

  



It is that time of the month! My Gwynnie Bee first fit review roundup is here. I went to the GB headquarters here in New York to try on new pieces from the site to see how they look and fit in person. For those new to the site, Gwynnie Bee is a subscription based plus size retailer that allows you to rent out clothing for a low monthly fee. This month I tried out some cute new rompers and dresses that I was going to closet. I am low key OBSESSED with the Rachel Roy plus floral moto jacket and will rock it with everything from skinny jeans to mini skirts. I also am excited to share that Tracy Reese has exclusively designed some chic plus size pieces for GB! This spring I wanted to play a little more with jumpsuits and GB is supplying some major options to rock the trend. All in all the above looks fit great on my size 16/18 frame.


xox Margie