Pages

Margie Plus Summer Satin

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/05/margie-plus-summer-satin.html


 
 Wearing: Forever 21 satin duster/short/sunglasses, bag (similar), Shoes (similar

Truth be told I am a major fan of satin. Since last spring I have been obsessed with the trend and love that brands are expanding the satin look to summer friendly gear. These light layers are great for those warmer days and are super comfortable for all day wear. When I saw this matching set from Forever 21 I flipped! The duster can easily be tied at the waist to create a matching top effect like I did or work open with a contrasting top. For styling I chose to rock with a matching pink fur bag and sunnies to create more of a statement look with skin tone platforms. 

xox Margie 



Click through to shop more of this look and my favorite pink Forever 21 looks of the moment!