Pages

Margie Plus Wedding



 

I am beyond excited to share our wedding pictures from the big day a few weeks ago! On June 3rd 2017 I married the kindest man of my dreams and I could not be happier. The occasion took place in Williamsburg at the waterfront overlooking the east river and Manhattan.

I had the honor of my G-Father Yusef Williams both officiating our wedding but also doing my hair for the big day! My makeup turned out amazing from my babes at Be Glammed @beglammednow Now lets talk about the clothes! Of course my diva self had three outfit changes. My first dress for the ceremony was custom made by my friend and the amazingly talented Adolfo Sanchez @asanchezfashion. Adolfo also custom made the choker and shoes with matching lace and crystal detail. My second dress of the night was the amazing gold Eloquii sequin wrap dress that was PERFECT for entertaining at dinner just as the sun was setting. My third and final look of the night was a beautiful Oleg Cassini mermaid dress from Davids Bridal which carries hundreds of plus size wedding looks.

I want to also give a HUGE shout out and thank you to ASOS for dressing my entire wedding party in these amazing Tux's and sequin dresses. ASOS is not only on trends with the latest tailoring and awesome price's point the designs look beautiful on the squad of all sizes. 

For photos following the ceremony we had an awesome instant photo booth thanks to Fuji film and their Instax standard as well as the mini instax camera. After photos was a night full of dinner and dancing under the start with the most spectacular view!

All in all it was the best day of my life and I thank everyone who help make the big day happen! I love you all.

xox Margie Plus Harald