Pages

Margie Plus Wedding Prep


http://www.margieplus.com/2017/06/margie-plus-wedding-prep.html
              

As all of you know I married my best friend Harald a few weeks ago here in NYC at the most beautiful place we could think of, in Williamsburg by the east river overlooking Manhattan. Since Harald is from Norway, all of our friends joined from around the world to share in this joyous occasion. My bridesmaids (Ashlan, Chase, Tabs, Bobby, and Zoe) were just a few of my fabulous support system to help me pursue my dreams and ultimately make the move from Washington state. For my wedding prep we all gathered at the beautiful McCarren Hotel to get our glam by the amazing Be Glammed @beglammednow team before getting ready in their ASOS tux and dresses. For makeup we decided to go with my classic cat eye liner with a 90's glam nude metallic lip. I had the privilege of having one of my best friends and G-Father Yusef Williams @yusefhairnyc style my wedding hair assisted by @md.warren and my bestie @garrbarr. For glam my squad and I got ready in fabulous monogrammed satin robes and sandals from my friends at Davids Bridal @davidsbridal. Not only does DB have amazing plus size wedding gowns they have a large supply of bridal accessories to match every aspect of the big day! My Davids Bridal look is a beautiful lace and gem mermaid dress from Oleg Cassini.
After some slight tailoring the size 20 fit my bust great and the detail in real life is so beautiful. My custom bouquet was made by the fabulous @nigelrampersaud.

xox Margie