Pages

Margie Plus Simply Swim

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/06/margie-plus-simply-swim.html


 
 Wearing: Simply Be Swimsuit, Cover up, Shoes, Sunglasses (similar), bag Vintage

Summer is officially here and I am on the hunt for anything swimwear! As most of you know, I recently got married (wedding blog post to come soon) and we went on a magical honeymoon in Hawaii. The honeymoon sparked my need to find some cute standout swimwear that I could wear all summer long and my first stop was Simply Be. Even tho I am a MAJOR fan of the fatkini, I opted to go for a classic size 18 one piece with a fun tropical print. I paired with a bold contrasting sheer kimono and my favorite pink sunnies. For the last accessories I went for a nude wedge to let the swimsuit shine and rocked my vintage hawaiin motif bag I scored at Goodwill. Tip: Do NOT be afraid of mixing prints this summer, especially when it comes to swimwear! Mix and match for a fun bold new look this season. 


xox Margie


Click through to shop some more swimwear from Simply Be now..