Pages

Margie Plus Edgy Lace

http://www.margieplus.com/2017/06/blog-post.html



 
Wearing: Eloquii Jacket (similar) , Forever 21 lace romper, Shoes (similar), Glasses (similar), Choker 

As the temperatures rise, I am in some major need of cute transitional outfits that are not too heavy. A few months back I saw all the kardashiclan rock these lace romper and I have been on the hunt to find one in my size. When I saw both a black and nude short version on Forever 21 I flipped and knew I had to have it. I wanted to take the look more edgy by adding a classic moto jacket, thick black choker and black patent leather booties. This outfit is great because as soon as it gets too hot, I can take the jacket off and tie it around my waist for an easily changeable lewk. 




Click through to shop the look and more .....