Pages

Margie Plus Destroyed Denim NYFW








Wearing: Vintage top, Forever 21 jeans/necklace (similar) /backpack, ASOS Shoes, Vintage Shades 

I love playing around with different looks and trends especially around NYFW, with that said I am excited to resurface my destroyed denim! Since the most fashionable season is quickly approaching I wanted to play with how I styled my go to pair. Since the jeans are super edge I wanted to add a little bit of sparkle to the accessories and texture in my top. I love this green one I found at an awesome vintage store in my hometown that I tied at the waist to show a little more skin. Adding a pair of jeweled heels and a statement necklace is a fun way to showcase the jeans while running around from show to show. 

xox Margie 




Click through to shop the look.....