Pages

Margie Plus NYFW w/ Simply Be






Wearing: Simply Be Skirt Dress / Shirt/ Similar Shoes/ Sunglasses

I am all about a slay for NYFW! It is the time of year where you can try out looks you may have never dared to try yet and just play with your look overall. As a fashion editor I jump from show to shows and of course I cant forget to mention all of the killer after parties! For this Simply Be slay I wanted to try out the button down shirt under a dress look. The 'dress' is actually a super stretchy midi skirt I styled into a dress for a new one of a kind look. I decided to pair the bold look with tan snake print platforms and multicolored shades. 

Check me out on Simply Be instagram stories @simplyebeusa 9/12 taking you on a day in the life with me this NYFW. 

xox Margie 




Click through to check out some more of my style picks below! ...