Pages

Ellos Winter Vibes










 Wearing: Ellos Jumpsuit/Jacket, Vintage Sunglasses/purse, ASOS shoes

I was recently introduced to the Swedish brand ELLOS (size 10-34) and am definitely feeling the Scandinavian take on fashion. This winter season the brand has an assortment of staples from leather leggings to faux fur and cozy sweaters. When ELLOS sent me this super cute stretch jumpsuit and faux fur I did not know I was going to love it so much. As soon as I put on the super comfortable metallic number I knew that the brand had some quality pieces to stunt on the town. Since they are based in Sweden the size conversion is a little tricky so I am typically a size 18 and got a 1x (22/24) in the jumpsuit and a 2x (26/28) in the jacket. Perfect for an upcoming holiday try a sparkly and a faux fur to have fun with your look this season! 

Shop my look www.ellos.com ... 

xox Margie