Pages

Margie Plus Fall Plaid








Wearing: Simply Be jacket/skirt/boots, Forever 21 hat

Fall definitely gets me in the mood to wear plaid...and of course a killer tall boot! I recently styled the new SIMPLY BE winter campaign last month and came across this awesome plaid jacket from the brand. Immediately I knew I wanted to style the jacket in a total 1960s go go vibe by adding a faux leather mini skirt and matching drivers cap to give the vibe. Since the weather has been colder and I top ever outfit off with a faux fur I knew I needed to add the tall boots to make it more realistic for the weather changes and I absolutely love how these grey ones fit! As you know it can be super hard finding a pair of over the knee boots to fit plus size legs and these stretch perfectly over mine and even have a draw string at the top to add extra stability. 
Tip: Dress up the jacket like I did or with skinny jeans , white tee, and trainers for a sporty fall look perfect for the weekend. 

xox Margie 


To check out more cute fall looks and the campaign I style from www.simplybe.com