Pages

Margie Plus Edgy Holiday








LOOK #2




Wearing: Simply Be Leather Jacket/ Leather Leggings/ Mesh Top/ Faux Fur (similar)/ Fringe Dress, Belt/Shoes asos

This holiday season I thought it would be fun to edge things up with some faux leather and fringe stunners from www.simplybe.com! For the first look I fell in love with these dressed up leather skinny jeans that stretch over my curves perfectly and are super comfortable. I paired the look with a semi sexy mesh top and matching stretch faux leather jacket that has cute star embellishments to dress it up. Since I went with all black on the first look I wanted to spruce up the outfit by adding silver pointed toe booties. For the second look I wanted to edge up my faux fur so opted for the body suit with the long fringe waist feature! To keep the off the shoulder look sexy I paired with thigh high tights and pointed toe patent leather boots.  Tip: Too scared to bare that much leg? Have no fear! You could also pair the fringe stunner over the faux leather leggings for the same edgy effect. 

xox Margie