Pages

Margie Plus Spring With Eloquii







Wearing: Eloquii Top/Bottom, Vintage hat, similar Shoes, Necklace

LOOK 2




Wearing Eloquii Jacket, Shoes, LA Sunglasses, Simply Be dress

Spring is FINALLY here which means my wardrobe is in much need of a revamp. For the new season occasion I am on the hunt for everything from matching sets and bold jumpsuits to flirty dresses. For this killer floral ELOQUII pajama style set I wanted to show a little skin so decided to make it into a tied crop and add a pop of color hat to set it off. I love this set because it can be easily dressed up or down and is super comfortable for all daywear. I loved the purple blazer because I can wear it with its matching pants easily but can also wear them separately like I did above. I chose to pair with a bold sequin long skirt that I made into a bodycon tube dress under the look. 

xox Margie 



Click through to shop more of my Eloquii Spring picks....